Congratulations to Dr. Kristy Holloway, Richmont Adjunct Faculty, for being selected as an Emerging Leader at the 2018 Southern Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (SACES) Conference. The SACES Annual Conference was held November 11th – 13th in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
The SACES Emerging Leaders Fellowship Program is designed to help students and new faculty members discover how leadership can enhance their own professional development, enhance the diversity of SACES, and engage talented and dedicated counseling professionals to serve as future SACES and/or ACES leaders. The Emerging Leaders program involves a two-year mentoring leadership program. Emerging Leaders are selected based upon:
• a demonstrated commitment to the profession of counselor education and supervision,
• a demonstrated commitment to leadership,
• a willingness to expanding their leadership potential,
• a record of participation in state, regional, and/or national organizations (ACES, ACA, etc.)and conferences, and
• their potential to diversify the SACES leadership pipeline.
(information on Emerging Leaders program from www.saces.org)