Advance Your Calling
The Vision of the School of Ministry is to prepare men and women to fulfill God’s call to transformational ministry.
The Mission of the School of Ministry is to advance the Gospel of Christ by increasing the capacities of students to understand God’s Word (Knowing), to become whole and holy people (Being), and to lead and serve effectively (Doing).
School of Ministry Programs and Certificates
Statement of Faith
Richmont Graduate University is founded on principles that adhere to National Association of Evangelicals Statement of Faith appearing below. This statement has been affirmed by more than seventy denominations and thus represents a broad evangelical consensus. All faculty members affirm this statement, and students who attend the Richmont will be taught from a Christian perspective.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whom the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe God’s redemptive purpose will be consummated by the return of Christ to raise the dead, judge all people and establish His glorious kingdom.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Want to learn more about the Master of Arts in Ministry?