Several universities have recently faced hardships leaving students with partially completed master’s degrees. Richmont Graduate University is available to assist in the completion of their Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling degree.
Richmont offers a generous transfer policy including:
- Free transfer credit evaluation.
- No transfer credit fees.
- The ability to transfer up to 1/3 of total program credit (up to 22 credit hours). *extended to 2/3 for eligible argosy students
- The ability to apply for financial aid and scholarships.
Students interested in transferring to Richmont should contact the Admissions Team and complete a transfer of credit request form.
- Contact Admissions: 888-924-6774 or email@example.com
- Complete a transfer request form (click here) and send to admissions.
Richmont Graduate University has a strong legacy of growth and financial stability. The university is debt-free and recently received 10-year reaccreditation from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. Furthermore, Richmont’s Clinical Mental Health program is CACREP accredited and consistently has high NCE scores and job placement rates.