Please submit an essay as part of the application. You can submit this application form without the file, however, you will need to email it to your admissions counselor or firstname.lastname@example.org in order for your application to be reviewed.
For Master of Arts in Ministry, write an essay incorporating the following topics:
- What are your personal and professional goals and how would a degree from Richmont help you obtain these goals?
- What significant event(s) and/or influence(s) have helped shape your present values and approach to life?
- Describe your conversion experience and/or other important events in your Christian walk.
For Master of Arts in Spiritual Formation and Direction, write an essay incorporating the following topics:
- Describe your current sense of leading and/or call to spiritual direction.
- As you assess where you are in your journey, describe both your strengths as well as the areas where you feel growth is most needed and desired.
- Who has affirmed and supported you in your pursuit of further training and in what setting do you expect to serve?
- In what ways have you provided spiritual guidance to others?
Your essay should be a minimum of 500 words and approximately 2-5 pages. This statement will be examined to determine your writing ability and will be rated according to clarity of thought, grammar, and readability. It will also be used to learn more about you personally.