Richmont Graduate University Students, Alumni, and Faculty,
We have organized a Level 1 Gottman University Outreach Program training.
Level 1: “Bridging the Couple Chasm”
Gottman Couples Therapy: A New Research-Based Approach
May 17-18, 2019
Based on 40+ years of Dr. John Gottman’s research, this workshop offers students and clinicians
a scientifically-based roadmap to help couples manage conflict, build friendship, and support
each other’s dreams.
In this two-day workshop students and clinicians learn:
• New research-based assessments and effective interventions to help understand couples’
• Research-based strategies and tools to help couples successfully manage conflict
• Skills that empower couples to dialogue about their worst gridlocked issues by
uncovering their underlying dreams, history, and values
• Methods to help couples process their fights and heal their hurts
• Techniques for couples to deepen their intimacy and minimize relapse
The training will include a free Q&A session with a Certified Gottman Therapist master trainer.
At the end of this training, you will have completed Gottman Level 1 Clinical Training, the first step toward becoming a Certified Gottman Therapist.
Dates/Times: May 17- 8:30am-4:30pm
May 18- 8:30am- 4:30pm
Location: Richmont Graduate University, Atlanta Campus, 1900 The Exchange SE, Bldg. 100, Atlanta, GA 30339
Cost: $125 (covers the cost of the training manual valued at $150)
CE Administrative Fee: Each participant who wishes to receive Continuing Education (CE)
credits is responsible for sending their own printed exam along with an administrative fee
of $29.99 to PESI Inc., the company responsible for processing and distributing CEs.
Due to the nature of this opportunity, we are only able to accommodate Richmont students, alumni, faculty, and staff.
Registration: Click HERE
Registrations and refunds will only be accepted until 12PM on Tuesday May 7, 2019.