Students currently attending Richmont Graduate University
Expenses incurred from Richmont’s necessary transition online which includes expenses related to technology, additional course materials, child care, and health care.
Examples might include:
1. Students will complete an online application. (See below on this page.)
2. Student will provide appropriate documentation that may include the following (but not limited to):
a. Documentation of the crisis situation: photos, doctor’s note, insurance claim, etc.
b. Bills or receipts
3. Once the application and documentation have been received, a representative of the CARES committee will contact the student for more information and/or to set a meeting with the student within a timely manner of the request.
4. The student will receive a notice of his/her application being approved or denied through his/her Richmont email account.
5. Students may apply for funds through September 30, 2020 OR until funding is depleted.
6. After the funds have been distributed, the student must provide receipts showing the money was used for the reasons specified in the application.